FREE Music CPD for EYFS Practitioners
Enabling Musical Environments – Free training sessions for Early Years Practitioners & Teachers
Visit any early years setting and it is likely that you will see paintbrushes, paint, an easel, crayons, pencils, felt tips and many more mark making materials to enable young children to express themselves through the medium of visual art – rightly so. How do music making opportunities compare to the visual art opportunities in your setting?
This training session will enable participants to further their understanding of:
- Enabling Musical Environments
- The importance of music making in the Early Years
- Effective planning for musical activities and opportunities linked to the Early Years Foundation Stage – supporting all areas of learning through music.
Where & When:
- The Portman Early Childhood Centre, NW8 8DE. November 11th, 1.30-3.30
- Flora Gardens Children’s Centre, W6 0UD. November 17th, 9.30-11.30
- Barlby Primary School, W10 6BH. November 17th, 1.15-3.15
Cost of training sessions:
To book onto a course please email: mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org