• Working with multiple sheets and workbooks, linking cells and formulae
• Absolute cell referencing and naming cells
• Pivot tables and Charts
• Advanced Formulas to check and reference a variety of criteria
• Using Formulas to combine or reformat cells and text
• Protecting/Locking Sheets and Workbooks
Delegates need to have a good understanding of Excel functionality and be able to write basic formulas. It is advisable to attend the Intermediate course prior to the advanced, as it will prepare you for the in-depth content.
|18 May 2018||9:15 am - 12:30 pm||3BM||10||£95 FOR SCHOOLS WITH SLA. £125 FOR SCHOOLS WITHOUT SLA.|
Date: 18 May 2018
Time: 9:15 am - 12:30 pm
Charges: £95 FOR SCHOOLS WITH SLA. £125 FOR SCHOOLS WITHOUT SLA.