Target Audience: Staff who are new users or have limited knowledge of SIMS and have responsibility for using and maintaining pupil records.
• Searching the database and locating pupil records
• Editing existing pupil records
• Entering new pupil records, including addresses and contacts
• Using links to other data areas, including Attendance, Assessment and SEN
• Running Pre-Defined Reports
SLA* These courses are included as part of your SLA at no extra cost, up to a maximum of 3 half days.
Course Requirements: No previous knowledge of SIMS is necessary, however an experience of using a computer and windows is desirable.
Please refer to the 3BM Training Brochure for the charges and cancellation policy.
|20 February 2018||9:15 am - 3:30 pm||3BM Addison Primary School Annexe||10||SLA* OR £250 WITHOUT SLA|
Date: 20 February 2018
Time: 9:15 am - 3:30 pm
Venue: 3BM Addison Primary School Annexe
Charges: SLA* OR £250 WITHOUT SLA