We will be focusing on planning for next year (what you want to get out of the termly sessions) and local updates. This is also an opportunity for you to discuss what is happening in your school and share experiences.
- why should we assess in RE and how can we do it?
- what is the purpose of assessment in RE?
- what are the challenges?
- what are the elements of an assessment frmaework for RE?
- how do we measure attainment in RE?
- what tasks might be suitable for assessment purposes in RE?
- how do we record outcomes?
- how do we provide feedback in RE?
Hosted by Lesley Prior, Adviser for Religious Education in Community Schools. London Diocesan Board for Schools.
Charges apply for non SLA Schools.
|16 October 2018||4:30 pm - 6:00 pm||Lilla Huset||20||FREE to SLA Schools £60.00 Other|
Date: 16 October 2018
Time: 4:30 pm - 6:00 pm
Venue: Lilla Huset
Charges: FREE to SLA Schools £60.00 Other