The LBHF Education Finance Team will be holding workshops to facilitate schools budget planning from 2019/20.
The 2 hour workshops are aimed at both Head Teachers and Business Managers and will be informative and practical. All workshops will be held in the Lilla Huset Centre and will be split into 2 parts as below.
Workshop Part 1 – National Funding Formula Overview and 3 Year Budget Planning
- Quick overview of the process for setting the Schools Budget Share 2019/20
- Proposed change in factors and move to NFF
- Proposed de-delegated budgets (not for Academy session)
- Falling rolls protection and eligibility
- High Needs Block budget transfer
- Provisional allocations pending October census data
- Impact of NFF over the medium term
Workshop Part 2 – Early Years National Funding Formula (for schools with Nursery provision)
- Understanding the National Funding Formula for Early Years from April 2019
- Tools for reviewing business model, activity, income and costs
- Support available
Booking for each course is essential and places will be allocated on a first come first serve basis and limited to 10 schools per session. We will bring relevant information for each school attending each session. All sessions will take place at Lilla Huset.
- Monday 8th October 2pm to 4pm
- Tuesday 9th October 10am to 12 noon
- Thursday 11th October 10:30 to 12:30
- Friday 12th October 10:30 to 12:30
|12 October 2018||10:30 am - 12:30 pm||Lilla Huset||15||Free|
Date: 12 October 2018
Time: 10:30 am - 12:30 pm
Venue: Lilla Huset