The Learning Partnership is proud to offer a new, free resource for primary school maths teachers in Spring and Summer 2019.
What is being offered?
- Two hours CPD a term
- This meeting is for maths leads
- It’s going to increase productivity and help reduce time spent lesson planning
- Sharing of ideas in an easy, accessible, and free forum
How are we going to achieve this?
- We are looking for your best ideas
- Finding solutions to difficulties in a dynamic and nurturing environment
- Online forum to assist with lesson plans and sharing of resources
Who will lead this?
- Current teacher with ten years teaching experience
- Up to date with strains and pressures and how it can be relieved
Innovative. Ground-breaking! Collaborative.
This could potentially benefit other schools and boroughs and it starts with you!
|19 March 2019||1:30 pm - 3:30 pm||Lilla Huset||24||Free to LBHF Schools|
Date: 19 March 2019
Time: 1:30 pm - 3:30 pm
Venue: Lilla Huset
Charges: Free to LBHF Schools