Teaching Year 6 for the first time can be a daunting experience, with additional responsibilities and expectations.
This course will provide participants with practical support, guidance and key information so that they will know what to expect in their first year.
OUTCOMES – participants will gain the following:
- An understanding of what scaled scores, progress scores and floor targets mean
- An overview of what the first 4 years of these tests have taught us
- A good understanding of the structure of the tests for Reading, Maths and SPAG – looking at question types, content domains and structure.
- Resources to support the teaching of Reading, Writing and Maths in Year 6
- An understanding of Access Arrangements and Test Administration
- An overview of the writing moderation for KS2 writing and what to expect
- Expectations of Teacher Assessments
To book – please email the school office: email@example.com
|13 September 2019||9:30 am - 3:00 pm||Langford Primary School||30||£100 per delegate (incl. lunch)|
Date: 13 September 2019
Time: 9:30 am - 3:00 pm
Venue: Langford Primary School
Charges: £100 per delegate (incl. lunch)