SESSION RESCHEDULED FROM MARCH 2018
Funding Special Educational Needs and Disability Provision in Your School.
This session is designed for governors wanting to have a better understanding of how special educational needs and disability (SEND) provision is resourced and funded. The session is for any governor wanting an introduction to SEND finance.
By the end of this session you will:
• have been introduced to the mechanisms for funding SEND in schools;
• understand how SEND provision is funded at SEN Support and for pupils with an Education, Health and Care Plan;
• be familiar with the availability of contingency funding for some pupils;
• introduced to ways schools account for and evaluate their SEND funding;
• be more familiar with the efficient use of SEND funding and resources.
Please note we are unable to provide crèche or childcare facilities at the centre
|21 May 2018||6:30 pm - 8:30 pm||Kensington Town Hall||25||No charge for SLA schools. £60 per governor for non SLA schools|
Date: 21 May 2018
Time: 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Venue: Kensington Town Hall
Charges: No charge for SLA schools. £60 per governor for non SLA schools