How will Ofsted Inspect the Special Educational Needs and Disability Provision in Your School? This session for governors will cover how special educational needs and disability (SEND) provision is inspected by Ofsted in both mainstream and special schools. The session will equip governors with knowledge and understanding in carrying out their role of support and challenge.
By the end of this session you will:
- have been introduced to the current Ofsted inspection framework;
- know how Ofsted reaches a judgement on the quality of SEND provision;
- understand how SEND data is interpreted and used to inform an inspection;
- be equipped with a series of possible questions to ask in relation to SEND provision;
- know how well your school is prepared for its next Ofsted inspection.
|9 May 2019||6:30 pm - 8:30 pm||Kensington Town Hall||25||No charge for schools signed up to the Bi-Borough School Improvement SLA. £60 (per governor) for all other schools|
Date: 9 May 2019
Time: 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Venue: Kensington Town Hall
Charges: No charge for schools signed up to the Bi-Borough School Improvement SLA. £60 (per governor) for all other schools