Climate Education Guide for Educators
This Climate Education Guide provides a general overview with useful links and resources, along with a menu of activities to help you in meeting curriculum and staff development within your school.
Join H&F in a pledge to be Carbon neutral by 2030.
• Offer a teacher in each school a training opportunity to become a Climate Change Champion and complete the United Nations eduCCateGlobal course
• Participate in termly network meetings, receive support and collaborate with other climate champions worldwide: Two EduCCate Global accredited teachers, will offer support and guidance on completing the accreditation and developing climate change projects.
• Collaborate with Melanie Harwood, Co-founder and CEO of EduCCateGlobal, the British Council may support schools with further funding for Climate Change projects.
• In the summer term of 2021, we will host a Climate Change conference to celebrate your contribution to the project with the United Nations and the EduCCate Global community.
• Access a Network of 40 countries worldwide and thousands of other schools working collaboratively for a more sustainable future
Download the Climate Education Guide here
Download presentation from 24 November meeting here
Download eduCCate Register interest form here
WATCH, Mudlarks Song. Click here