Hammersmith & Fulham Early Years Service
Introduction – We provide a range of services for families and early years practitioners who support children to thrive and develop, especially in the first five years.
- Support for families from pregnancy to a child’s fifth birthday
- Advice about childcare, free early learning, and services for young children and families in the borough
- Support for the quality of education and care in all early years settings through monitoring and bespoke support including safeguarding
- Support, advice and training for children with special educational needs and disabilities in early years settings
- A programme of continuing professional development
- Support to achieve the Healthy Early Years London award
- Updates and information for practitioners and parents via newsletters, social media and our website
For more information, please click here
EY Reform Conference with Julian Grenier 25 May 2021
Click here to watch Julian Grenier. Understanding the revised EY Foundation Stage
Click here to watch Creating a curriculum with Michele Barrett and Phil Tomsett.
Q&A updates. Click here