LBHF Schools’ Art Charter 2021
A creative and cultural childhood for all children and young people in Hammersmith & Fulham.
The Schools’ Arts Charter is a creative quality standard and free tool for all schools and education settings in Hammersmith and Fulham. By signing the charter your school is defining your commitment to a full and broad curriculum in which pupils can amass ‘the knowledge and cultural capital they need to succeed in life’ (Ofsted Inspection Framework, 2019)
The School’s Arts Charter is bespoke to your school and aligns the vision of your head teacher, governors, senior leaders, teachers, parents and pupils by articulating their collective commitment to creativity, arts and cultural education in your school. The charter will act as a creative learning ‘kite mark’ indicating that all pupils in participating schools have the opportunity to gain the knowledge, skills, understanding and experience of a broad range of high-quality creative practices and that the positive impact of these will be celebrated and validated both internally and externally.
For full details click below:
- LBHF Arts Charter – Updated April 2021
- Schools’ Arts Charter – sample PEG
- Pupil Experience Guarantee (PEG)
- How to apply
- To register interest, please click here
- LBHF Opportunities & Offers
- Artsmark Self Assessment Framework
- Artsmark digital booklet
- Minutes from meeting 24 February 2021. click here
- Minutes from meeting 28 April 2021. Click here
- Arts GPN Resource Bank. Click here