The Learning Partnership – About
The Hammersmith and Fulham Learning Partnership is a collaboration between schools and the wider community, including cultural and business interests. The partnership aims to support schools to deliver an education that is inspiring, challenging and innovative. All primary schools within the borough are welcome to join.
The key benefits of being part of our partnership include:
- Recruitment and retention
Access to experienced Schools HR team who will promote H&F schools to future NQTs at recruitment fairs; co-ordinate events to encourage those returning
to teaching and foster and improve wellbeing of existing teachers.
- Peer to peer school review Facilitate school groupings that enable schools to work collaboratively and learn from each other sharing best practice. Support peer reviews with an experienced advisor. Develop SLT capacity to monitor, evaluate and review.
- Continual professional development for all
Tailor made CPD for teachers at every stage of their career:
– Recently qualified teachers
– Subject Leaders good practice network
– Middle Leaders
– Senior Leaders
– Safeguarding Lead Supervision
– Deputy Networks
– Teaching Assistants
– School administration staff
– Head teachers
– All sessions will be led by experienced consultants and practitioners.
– Bespoke training sessions can be added where there is demand.